Support Our Vision
Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun is a non-profit organisation with a mission to provide a safe haven where all children and youth from the age of 7-17 years old regardless of income, gender, religion, language or ability can have access to creative learning. Our Centre offers free or partly sponsored creative programmes to less fortunate students, where special efforts are made to accommodate underprivileged children, children with special needs, those fleeing persecution and children whose parents' joint income meet certain conditions for these children.
We are dependent on the generosity of people like you to help us continue to build a sustainable foundation and provide opportunities for underprivileged children.
We are immensely grateful for your generous contribution and your support in assisting us to create more opportunities for children in our community. Thank you from all of us!
- Visual Arts
- Malay Dance
- Chinese Dance
- Indian Dance
- Silat Tari
- 24-Festive Drums
- Young Chef
- Resipi Kepimpinan Ku
- Show Choir/Nusantara Scenic Choir
- Competitive Debate/ Public Speaking
- YouthStart - Youth Entrepreneurship Programme
- Social Skills 101
Should you wish to contribute towards our Alam Kreatif sponsored programmes, you can do so in one of the following ways.
For in-kind donations, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com
All cash donations to Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun are tax-exempted under sub-section 44 (6) of Income Tax ACT 1967, Ref No: LHDN.01/35/42/51/179-6.4254 dated: 01/03/1996.
Terms & Conditions of Donation
- We accept donations both in monetary and in-kind
- All donations to be directed only to
Bank : Maybank Islamic Berhad
Bank Name : Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun
Bank Account No : 5648 0164 6053
- Tax exempt receipt is available for monetary donations only. Please ensure to select “tax exempt receipt required” when filling up donor registration form
- All donations are non-refundable
- For any enquiries regarding donations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org