Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and is a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010
Keeping personal data of individuals secured is a top priority for all of us at Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun. We hope this helps you understand how we handle the personal data about our data subjects that we collect and how data subjects can control our disclosure of such data.
Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and this seeks to outline how we intend to deliver all the rights and protections and on what data subjects are entitled to.
Security of Personal Information
The security of personal data about you is our priority. We protect this data by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed applicable laws. When we use other parties to provide services to us, we require them to protect the confidentiality of personal data that is transmitted to them.
Categories of personal data we collect and hold
The nature of the personal data we collect, and where it comes from, may include without limitation:
- Personal data collected from application, registration, enquiries, donors or other forms such as name, address, e-mail address, personal phone number, occupation, designation, company name etc.
- If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, identification number, passport number in the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
The purposes for collecting your personal data:
The purpose for which personal data is collected and further processed depends on the nature of your relationship with us and/or our third party service providers. Your personal data may be used for the following purposes:-
- To administer and manage our website
- For data processing and analyzing purposes
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To customize or personalize your user experience and the content we deliver to you, including to provide you with content that is more relevant to you;
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you either directly or through our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and any marketing and promotional purposes related to matters directly and indirectly related to Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun
- For direct marketing for announcements, contests, events, activities, programmes, promotions for venues and programmes, donation drives, crowdfunding and other initiatives
- To send you emails, messages, phone calls and/ or letters
- For servicing parents/guardians, students, donors, clients/hirers, enquirers, participants, including processing of registrations, quotations, invoices and receipt
- To contact in case of emergencies for event and programme purposes
- For such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent
- Internal record keeping
- To find and prevent fraud
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above
Disclosure of your personal data:
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be disclosed to third parties who carry out functions on Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun’s behalf for the purposes set out below:-
- Donor acquisition
- To process donor donations
- Providing data to e-commerce providers
- Providing data to online payment gateway partners
- Data processed for crowd-funding platforms
- Providing data to SMS service providers
- To any of our affiliates related directly to our events, activities and programmes such as collaborators, partners, sponsors, donors or government agencies
- To any agent, contractor, service provider, communications, clearing or payment system or intermediary bank we or our affiliates may use in connection with our or our affiliates’ business; to our affiliates and selected parties for the purpose of informing you of products or services which we believe will be of interest to you;
- To such parties as we or our affiliates may be required by law, court, regulator or legal process to disclose
- To such parties as may be permitted under Malaysian law
- To authorized service providers for processing of events, activities, programmes, donations, fulfill orders, deliver packages via postal service and others
- a) Right to request access to personal data
You are entitled to request access to your personal data that is processed by us with reasonable written notice and we will revert within 14 working days.
b) Right to request correction of personal data
You are entitled to request the correction of your personal data that is held by us with reasonable written notice. With respect to this, you may:
i. request correction and/ or update of your personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date; and
ii. request that we delete the personal data we hold about you
Complaints and Disputes
If you have reason to believe that we have breached the principles as laid out in this notice, we urge you to raise it with us.
Your Privacy Preferences and How to Contact Us:
Please remember that we will protect your personal data regardless of your privacy preferences.
If you wish to find out more information, or raise any specific or general concerns about Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun regarding this matter you may:-
call us at +603 7733 8559; or e-mail us at email@example.com; or you can also send us a letter at the following address:-
Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun
48, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
If you wish to withdraw your consent and to unsubscribe from any future correspondences, please email us, otherwise we assume that you agree to our processing of your personal data in accordance with the above.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy of minors, especially in the online environment. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Pusat Kreatif Kanak-kanak Tuanku Bainun does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18 directly without parent and/or guardian’s consent. All types of forms or registrations require parents and/or legal guardian’s consent when submitting information to us.
If you become aware that your child has provided their data on our website without your consent, please contact us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to delete such data from our records should you require us to do so.
Please note that our website may contain hyperlinks to other sites that are not affiliated with us. The hyperlinked web sites may or may not meet the same privacy standards that we set for ourselves and you are to take care to understand and evaluate their particular privacy standards and procedures. A link to such websites is not an endorsement of the contents of such websites and makes no warranties as to the information contained in such websites.