What is 7 Skills?
7 Skills is a programme that covers public speaking and communication skills. 7 Skills develops a child’s communication skills with the support of other skills like decision making, people management and empathy so that communicating becomes easier.
About the Programme:
7 Skills class gives the opportunity for children to become stronger presenters through the use of technology and appropriate presentation tools. It enhances their confidence level to carry discussions and answer challenging questions verbally.
Children will learn:
1. Communication and public Speaking: To empower them to present ideas and thoughts effectively
2. Critical thinking: To create peers to think on their feet and outside the box
3. Empathy and emotional intelligence: To build character and perceptive thinkers
4. Creativity and design thinking: To encourage innovative and creative thinking
5. People management and team building: To generate leaders who can delegate and share responsibilities
6. Problem solving: To provide gateways to new opportunities
7. Organisation and strategy: To support them with planning skills
Details of the Programme:
Age Group: 7 to 16 Years old
Start Date: 17th February 2019
Time: 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Venue: Studio 3, PKK Tuanku Bainun
Fee: RM 300 (10 Sessions)
Registration Fee: RM 100 (For first time student only – one-time payment)